Food We Eat Food We Eat

Legend.

This is awesome. I love this flash, you fucking.. Genius.

Gratz on the front page, i'm gonna watch the rest of your stuff mate. xD

tyrone and will tyrone and will

Random

Awesome.

FlashManJR14 responds:

thankz for the 10 man

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Epic.

LMAO, I JUST REALISED!
I saw this ages ago but only just got and realised the reference to Freakazoid. xD
Hopping Woman. 10/10 for that. xD

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

Amazing.

Incredible. This is my 4th time watching it. Though, not in all one go. I first watched this nearly a year ago. I cannot believe you still havent created episode 2, I am fuming! I loved the first episode and believe it has great potential, but unless episode 2 is released, eventually your huge fanbase will deminish.. So, oh dear waffle god, please upload the next episode!

Luckett-X responds:

Not to worry, son! Episode 2 is on its way, sorry its been a long time coming! I've learnt a lot about the do's and don'ts of animation through these 2 episodes, and there'll be some considerable changes for an Episode 3. I don't really have a "huge fanbase" though I'm afraid, which is why I'm thankful for all the fans I CAN get :P

Oh with Episode 2 I will be trying to reply a lot more to reviews as well :D

Easter Song! Easter Song!

Ehehe..

Such randomness.. Hehe that was pretty good, I'm still practicing making flash..

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Whatever. Meril's Hot. She's my niece!

Hehe, I can quote this entire flash movie.. Man do I need a life.. I loved the DBZ in a nutshell films, are you thinking of making a MGA II? I loved this flash, It was hilarious, and if you don't understand it, PLAY THE DAMN GAME!

Cool maybe this will come in handy for a stupid plot device in the sequel ( Sequel to MGS or MGA? Will we ever know?)

*Blvd. of Broken Dreams* *Blvd. of Broken Dreams*

i like greenday

not bad, i like greenday....

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Incredible

Wow! I really love the idea of final fantasy joined with school. I wish I could speak japanese or chinese or whatever language this was made it. I appreciate the english subtitles :D I love Final Fantasy and I keep trying to create my own FF flash, looks like i've got serious competition!